2021 New Year / New Baby Competition
A Level 11 Newborn Session is a one-off, never-to-be-repeated opportunity to capture the magical first days together with your baby. Our sessions are relaxed and stress-free – we work around the baby including feeds and nappy changes. Our 2021 New Year/New Baby competition means 20 lucky winners will win a Newborn Session worth £49.00. In addition, one lucky winner will also recieve our ‘Print Box Collection which includes 50 – 9×6″ images from the session with matching digital files – plus an A3 Framed Print of their favourite image.
Here’s what’s included in every Newborn Session :
- ‘Floating’ diary date – we’ll book you in for your due date but this can be moved at your convenience once we know the baby is here.
- Up to 4 hours set aside for your photo shoot in our studio at Ramsgate Royal Harbour.
- Several set changes, styles and looks.
- Use of our extensive props, backgrounds and outfits.
- Viewing session to choose your images.
- A 9×6″ Mounted Gift Print of your favourite image
It’s really simple to Enter! Just fill in your details in below and we’ll let you know if you’re a winner after the draw on Valentines Day, 14th February 2021.
The prizes are
- One 1st Prize Winner : A Newborn session worth £49.00 together with a our Print Box Collection with 50 images and digital files and an A3 Studio Frame.
- Twenty 2nd Prize Winners : A Newborn session voucher worth £49.00 which includes a mounted 9×6″ gift print and social media file.
Enter your details below to be in with a chance to win a “Newborn Experience” worth up to £199.00!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Prizes can only be used for a newborn sessions.
- Our Newborn sessions are available up to 28 days old.
- One entry per baby.
- Newborn Vouchers are valid for 1 year from prize draw date.
- No alternatives are offered and there isno cash equivalent.
- Additional product pricing at time of the shoot applies.
- Vouchers can be gifted to another person.
- Draw will take place at mid-day 14th February
- Our studio has subscribed to the MPA Covid 19 protocols. Should you have any questions or concenrs, please feel free to contact us.